Bluetooth not working

KILLJAW

Reaction score
My installed Bluetooth adapter is a Wireless 355 Bluetooth Module (2.0 + EDR). It is built into the computer. Before installing a new hard drive, it worked fine, but I disabled the device through the device manager in order to save battery life. When I installed the new hard drive, I re-installed all my drivers from the rescue disk, and manually installed any remaining drivers. The problem is, now it won't show the Bluetooth adapter in my devices.

I manually downloaded the driver for the Bluetooth adapter, but in order to finish the installation, I need to turn on the Bluetooth adapter, but I can't do that. I've tried both Fn+F2 and switch on and off the radio on/off switch but the adapter never turns on, is this an issue with drivers or is there something else wrong here? My specs are as follows;

sysspecs.jpg

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
is the bluetooth built-in, or on a usb device? if it's built in, you should go to dell support and ask them, they may have a driver that's not accessible on the website normally (I had this issue with a fingerprint reader from HP before), if it's on a usb-device, what device exactly?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.