Health Breast implants linked with suicide in study

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Women who get cosmetic breast implants are nearly three times as likely to commit suicide as other women, U.S. researchers reported on Wednesday.

The study, published in the Annals of Plastic Surgery, reinforces several others that have shown women who have breast enlargements have higher suicide risks.

Loren Lipworth of the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Tennessee and colleagues followed up on 3,527 Swedish women who had cosmetic breast implant surgery between 1965 and 1993. They looked at death certificates to analyze causes of death among women with breast implants.

Last edited:

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Quite simply woman who get breast implants have low self-esteem, and people with lower self esteem commit suicide.
(or they get implants because their "employer" told them to ;))

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Yeah, either they are really unhappy, or they realized that the world isn't good enough for their plastic boobies, so they fall off a cliff to see if the plastic sergeon was telling the truth o_O <3 :) <3

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I think it's possible, because after awhile they get too much attention from the sexual symbolic figure. Guys huddle around her at bars, and she's shunned from normal families. Sadly, large beasts are only accepted by the local bars.
I would commit suicide myself. Living a vain life is horrible.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
lol, i can't stand fake titties anyway... so... yay?

lol, but seriously are we so advanced that we can waste time and money investigating things like this?

hah i tihnk not, lol, we're just bored...

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Someone should put squeaky toys inside those things...

better yet, make something to make them grow naturally lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.