Building

SarChasm

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, there are four styles of building:

1. Order worker to build, and a plot is set down. Worker then has to repair the plot in order to construct. (aka Human buildings)
2. Order worker to build, and that worker goes "inside" the structure, and works on it till completion. (aka Orc buildings and Night Elf Huntress Hall/Moon Well/Altar of Elders)
3. Order worker to build, and the worker begins the building. The building will continue to be constructed on its own, and the worker can go off and do something else. (aka Undead/Summoning)
4. Order worker to build, and the worker goes "inside" the structure. Upon completion, the worker essentially morphs into the building. (aka Night Elf)

So my question is, when making a new building, how do you change the building's 'construction type?' Do you have to change the worker that makes it, or is it something about the building itself? I've been playing around with the editor, but I can't seem to figure it out.

SarChasm

Reaction score
I tried changing the Peasant's race to Undead, but when I tried to construct something, the building plot was created but did nothing. Also, the Build command still says Build instead of Summon.

EDIT: My bad, I added an Undead Classification. Let me try changing the race. Thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.