Reaction score
hi everyone.. I have a problem... I use this trigger in my map:

Trigger:
  • Movement
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 3, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Pan_Position[(Player number of (Owner of ZUnit[(Integer A)]))] = (Position of ZUnit[(Integer A)])
          • Custom script: set udg_LocZ_Camera[GetForLoopIndexA()]=GetLocationZ(udg_Pan_Position[GetForLoopIndexA()])
          • Custom script: call SetCameraZ(GetOwningPlayer(udg_ZUnit[GetForLoopIndexA()]), udg_LocZ_Camera[GetForLoopIndexA()]+0)
          • Camera - Lock camera target for (Owner of ZUnit[(Integer A)]) to ZUnit[(Integer A)], offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
          • Camera - Set (Owner of ZUnit[(Integer A)])'s camera Distance to target to 1000.00 over 0.10 seconds
          • Camera - Set (Owner of ZUnit[(Integer A)])'s camera Angle of attack to -20.00 over 0.10 seconds
          • Camera - Set (Owner of ZUnit[(Integer A)])'s camera Rotation to (Facing of ZUnit[(Integer A)]) over 0.30 seconds
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Pan_Position[bj_forLoopAIndex])
          • -------- Forward --------
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • Z_Forward[(Integer A)] Equal to True
              • Z_Left[(Integer A)] Equal to False
              • Z_Right[(Integer A)] Equal to False
            • Then - Actions
              • Set ZPoint[(Integer A)] = (Position of ZUnit[(Integer A)])
              • Set ZPoint2[(Integer A)] = ((Position of ZUnit[(Integer A)]) offset by 20.00 towards (Facing of ZUnit[(Integer A)]) degrees)
              • Unit - Order ZUnit[(Integer A)] to Move To ZPoint2[(Integer A)]
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_ZPoint[bj_forLoopAIndex])
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_ZPoint2[bj_forLoopAIndex])
            • Else - Actions
          • -------- Forward and Left --------
            • If - Conditions
              • Z_Left[(Integer A)] Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • -------- Set the speed of turning point. Default is 15 --------
              • Set ZPoint2[(Integer A)] = ((Position of ZUnit[(Integer A)]) offset by 20.00 towards ((Facing of ZUnit[(Integer A)]) + 15.00) degrees)
            • Else - Actions
          • -------- Forward and Right --------
            • If - Conditions
              • Z_Right[(Integer A)] Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Set ZPoint2[(Integer A)] = ((Position of ZUnit[(Integer A)]) offset by 20.00 towards ((Facing of ZUnit[(Integer A)]) - 15.00) degrees)
            • Else - Actions
          • -------- Left --------
            • If - Conditions
              • Z_Forward[(Integer A)] Equal to False
              • Z_Left[(Integer A)] Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Set ZAngle[(Integer A)] = ((Facing of ZUnit[(Integer A)]) + 15.00)
              • Unit - Make ZUnit[(Integer A)] face ZAngle[(Integer A)] over 0.00 seconds
            • Else - Actions
          • -------- Right --------
            • If - Conditions
              • Z_Forward[(Integer A)] Equal to False
              • Z_Right[(Integer A)] Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Set ZAngle[(Integer A)] = ((Facing of ZUnit[(Integer A)]) - 15.00)
              • Unit - Make ZUnit[(Integer A)] face ZAngle[(Integer A)] over 0.00 seconds
            • Else - Actions

with this, and other triggers, I can control my units presing the arrow keys... I want to make a cinematic. What I did before, was turn off this movement trigger, and I cuold apply any cameras I wanted.... What I want to do now, is a bit more special... If a unit enters a region, I want a camera be allpied for all the players, but... the player whom unit entered the region, should be able to control his unit with the arrow keys, but with the new camera... and the other players should see the new camera, but shouldn't control their units.... after 1 min, this Movement trigger should be restored, as it was.... pleease help me if you can :) thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.