Can't even get onto Warcraft RoC or TFT HELP

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
To answer your question I haven't tried to patch. I am going to wait a week or so.

Forsakener

Reaction score
I think they would have it fixed by tomarrow or even tonight.. lol ima test ill post something to say if its working or not... and yes it will be a double post unless somepost so dont take rep from me....

Wesulmoon

Reaction score
If you write on google "war3.exe" you will see everybody is talking about it and as i read people think that someone of the Blizzard workers did that to make his boss angry ... :D that is from me :D ... (it has become an EPIC fail for Blizzard ) :mad:

Wesulmoon

Reaction score
And a key to soft this problem ...reinstall, wait for a week and then try patching i think they will make 1.23 tomorrow because (Epic fail)

F

Frag.Legionz

Yep, same thing happened to me. I'll follow your advice Zerox seeing as you have experienced the same problem as me. Now to take on the task of not going on WarCraft. =/

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
To everyone who's getting this error, I'm hoping that Blizzard is aware of it.

If not, I suggest you all join me in emailing them :thup:

EDIT: [email protected] SUBJECT: The Frozen Throne 1.22 patch error

My personal email to them:

Now, I'm sure you've gotten this a lot in the past twelve hours, but I figured that I'd report it.

I updated Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne to 1.22 via battle.net last night. Afterwords, it could not boot up with the following error:

Frozen Throne was unable to find War3.exe.
Please make sure your game is correctly installed, and that your Frozen Throne
disc is in your CD-ROM drive, and try again.

My disc IS in my drive, I tried re-installing and re-patching, I know my computer can play TFT; I was playing earlier in the day on 1.21b, and others from the Warcraft III mod community thehelper.net seem to be getting similar error messages, for both booting up Warcraft III and the World Editor.

Will a notification be released when you fix the 1.22 patch on your website? Or did you already fix it, and I simply have to reinstall Warcraft III ROC + TFT?

Thanks for your time,

Andrew C.

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yep, same thing happened to me. I'll follow your advice Zerox seeing as you have experienced the same problem as me. Now to take on the task of not going on WarCraft. =/
Honestly as much as it sucks not having battle.net I think its the thing to do for the time being. After all it can't stay broken forever.

Name_n

Reaction score
Click Here. This is what I've used and it fixed that specific CD error for me.. it's just a bad patch, everyone's dealing with the same problem.

Download the program and Run it (Install it)

Forsakener

Reaction score
Yes! That works follow that site! TFT and ROC work fine now even with the patch and even on bnet!! FOLLOW THAT SITE AND INSTALL!!!!

K

Konji12

HOW?! CAN YOU WRITE ME EXACTLY WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?! PLS! What do i need to install? Microsofts program or what?! I realy don't know! I installed microsofts program and it STILL doesn't work!!!! Heeeelp!!!!!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.