Can't find tooltip for ability(s)...

J3LADE

Reaction score
1) I can't find the tooltip area for changing the text on the base spells Holy Light and Thunder Clap. I can find everything i need for them except the tooltips. (the text that comes up that tells you what the ability does and all that)

2) I have an ability on my hero that is there from the start without any research and i have it with 20 levels but how do i stop people from researching them on the hero upon lvl up? (I have the ability leveling triggered) Is it something to do with the "Level skip requirement"?

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Then you probably have removed the "text"-view...
Open up object editor > Abilities > click on the ability you want, then go to the top menu bar > View > make sure the "Text" is checked. If not it might be wrong ability, I mean, it is a unit ability? Make sure it is not a Item ability... click your ability scroll down to "Stats Hero ability - false/true", "stats item ability..."
Cheerio!;)

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
hmm, didnt really understand your point there...what you were trying to do...
But you want...exmaple: you got a level 1palading, lets say he choses level 1 holy light. Then when he gets level 2 you dont want him to be able to learn level 2 holy light, but, that level 2 holy light requires like level 4?...So he needs to be level 4 before you can learn level 2 holy light? If so, yes that is the "LEvel skip requirement", while requierd level = when is he able to learn the ability for the very first time;) :p
HF!

J3LADE

Reaction score
He starts off with the ability and i don't want him to be able to lvl up the ability ever again through the abilities menu. (Triggered level up)

So i'll try the level skip thing.

thx

Weyrling

Reaction score
The easiest way to do that would be to make it a unit ability instead of a hero ability.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.