Cant log to battle after port forwarded

kuzyn

Reaction score
Hi,

I have really annoying problem and I dont know how to fix it. I have problem with connect to starcraft game server - it sock on "connecting to fastest server" (and im getting error sending me here: www.battle.net/support/errormessage). Its show because my ISP forwarded port 6112 - before I was able to log in to battle.net but I couldn't creat a game. Of course when my ISP disable 6112 port forward, I can log in again. I dont know how to fix it. I check port on application "portforwarding" - it showed me this port "open" so all looks good...
I disable firewall and enable DMZ on my router (i tested on cable too without router). My os is windows 7 but on windows XP I had the same problem. Im trying to understand it for few months... My ISP dont know why it dosent work. For other applications ports work great. I tried with other ISP and all works good - so problem is with my ISP (not on my OS) but how can I tell where is this problem, they dont know... I have the same problem with call od duty modern warfare 2. I send email to blizzard and activision. Activision said "they dont support problems with ISP", propably blizzard will write the same.

THE GAME IS ORIGINAL

I hope, I will find help here:( Sorry for my bad english.
Best regards,
kuzyn

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
when you run the game, thet first screen where it says single player, battle.net, options, etc..

click on options, and then gameplay and make sure it says 6112... it has to be the same number in your router's port forward settings, and also do you have a static ip?

if 6112 doesn't work, try any other # from 6113 - 6119.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.