cant make beacons follow guys

S

spartan30

How do you make a beacon follow a guy so you can switch where he is with another guy and switch back????

I want to have the player switch guns(guys) in the middle of the map. where ever he wants but i dont know how to move the triggers do do so. can someone plz help????

C

Coop

You mean have a location follow a guy??
Heres the trigger:
Action:
-Always
Condition:
-Center location labeled X on UNIT owned by PLAYER
-Preserve Trigger

I didn't say the Move Location trigger correctly but thats how

S

spartan30

ya thats it but how do i switch guys from one location to that location and back????

I want to do the kind of things that they do on DBZ maps when they switch there ssj forms. The guy that the player switches goes to where there previous guy was and switch back.

C

Coop

I've never played them DBZ maps ur referring to so i don't know what the Action should be.. but heres the triggers.

Action:
-Player 1 Kills Score is Atleast 499
-Player 1 Kills Score is Atmost 500
Condition:
-Create 1 Unit at Location (The location following your hero)
-Remove all 1st Hero for Player 1

Okay i don't know exactly what u want, but the triggers simple. If you want them to be able to switch back and stuff or move a hero from one place to another or so on.. just ask. Also i'm not sure when you want them to switch, if its just when the player brings a civilian on a beacon just replace that with the Kills Score i have there.

S

spartan30

I want the players to be able to switch between weapons (units) and switch back, but I want the weapons (units) to go where the other one was and when they switch back I want the other weapon (unit) to go where that one was.

C

Coop

Just have a location following each guy and have the guys move location when u want them to.

S

spartan30

lol how could i be so stupid? I just have to use switches. Thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.