Can't open map after 1.23b ?

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hi!
I just had to reinstall WC3 because patch 1.23b just wouldn't get patched, and i now whenever i test a map i get "redirected" to the main screen of WC3 :(

I am using the Test Map button in WE and i am saving before and i can see that jasshelper is saving and all but this still keeps happening :(

It's only on the maps i had before i reinstalled wc3, if i dl a new map i can open it and test, no problem, but not the old maps. I've tried creating a new map and importing the triggers that way but the same thing happens :(

Any1 have any ideas ??

squorpion

Reaction score
Hi!
I just had to reinstall WC3 because patch 1.23b just wouldn't get patched, and i now whenever i test a map i get "redirected" to the main screen of WC3 :(

I am using the Test Map button in WE and i am saving before and i can see that jasshelper is saving and all but this still keeps happening :(

It's only on the maps i had before i reinstalled wc3, if i dl a new map i can open it and test, no problem, but not the old maps. I've tried creating a new map and importing the triggers that way but the same thing happens :(

Any1 have any ideas ??

try this.

the update patches the we (not sure what else) then try and do what you want.

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Well, sorry for not saying this but, when i reinstalled wc3 i got the patching working and i now have the latest patch :D

squorpion

Reaction score
Well, sorry for not saying this but, when i reinstalled wc3 i got the patching working and i now have the latest patch :D

the westfall beta patch is different from the us patches. each time you log into westfall then into a us server you have to repatch.

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Oh, ok, just want to ask something... Is there supposed to be GUI actions for the new Hashtable stuff in the new patch ? Because in that case i don't have them, and then it probably isn't patched :S

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Oh, ok, just want to ask something... Is there supposed to be GUI actions for the new Hashtable stuff in the new patch ? Because in that case i don't have them, and then it probably isn't patched :S

no it only say new jass functions so i dont think they are gui

squorpion

Reaction score

yes there are gui for hashtables in that patch. just to get usee to them i made a super long spell XD.

Trigger:
  • Hashtable - Create a hashtable

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Well, i just saw Handletable as a GUI action somewhere here on thehelper, and got worried but ok then... And i went in on Westfall and it didn't patch again so i'm on patch 1.23b :D

Komaqtion

Reaction score
I haven't used any :S
Though I'll check the systems i have in there ;)

THANKS !!!!! IT WORKED :D:D

I though i'd have to redo it all cause it got corrupted or something, but you saved my whole day there, Gwypaas :D:D i can't thank you enough :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.