CGS Needs Feedback for Official Marine Special Forces Sequel

D

DaramothCGS

Hello Everyone,

Executor_CraigX, or Craig Chamberlin here. I originally created Marine Special Forces around, oh wow, was it eight years ago? Anyways, I hadn't anticipated the wonderous feedback I would receive for my creation! My goal was to create a game that would be composed of everything I found great in a game. Challenge, story and teamwork. It came out to be even better when it was updated by Panzer to SE. Well, I'm pleased to announce the sequel to this great game. I will be posting this announcement on various forums throughout the net and am excited to hear everyones feedback and ideas.

Marine Special Forces 2: The Dark Queen will take place eight years after the death of Kerrigan and will be played in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. I post this here, of course, because it was originally a Starcraft map. Alas, the editor for Warcraft III gives me far more power, such as character leveling and ability enhancing which will allow for extensive teamwork. All players will still be Marines, still have guns, and possess the ability to gunnage down a ridiculous amount of enemies, yes, the WC3 editor gives me the ability to do this. This is why I was reluctant at first to use the WC3 editor, but have found it will be most adequate!

ChamberLand Gaming Studios has been established as a result of this new project and you can view Marine Special Forces 2: The Dark Queen's progress through the site as well as submit your ideas! I hope that we can deliver to you a sequel worthy of its predecessor!

Visit ChamberLand Gaming Studios Website at: http://cgstudios.blogspot.com

I hope to hear from you all! I am very excited about our upcoming project. We are currently only in the design stage and very early preliminary development stage. We are hoping for a Third Quarter 2007 Release.

Thanks!

Craig Chamberlin
ChamberLand Gaming Studios
Currently in Development: Marine Special Forces 2: The Dark Queen
Give Feedback and DL Wallpapers at: http://cgstudios.blogspot.com

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.