Changing a Hero's primary attribute

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
I'd like to know if theres any simple way to change a hero's primary attribute without replacing the unit or any such thing?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
you could make the primary attribute do 0 bonus damage per point and then just trigger add the damage (it only adds extra damage, right?) based on what you want it to be i think

T

Tubba

The best way is probably to save all stats, skills, level of skills, etc, and replace the unit. Pain-free and the player won't notice it if you do it smoothly.

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
The best way is probably to save all stats, skills, level of skills, etc, and replace the unit. Pain-free and the player won't notice it if you do it smoothly.

Normally I would do this, but this certain situation is delicate, plus that method removes all buffs which is a big no-no in my map >.<

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
there was a thing i made where i had 3 actual units with different stats that changed instantly, what i did was i had 1 unit on the map and 2 in a corner somewhere, then had dummies cast all the spells and stuff on those as it happened to the real one, thus switching between them had like no effect, also giving the same items, ordering them to use the same spells, and even saving the command and re-issuing it to the others when switched. it's a pain to do.. but it worked

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.