Changing Attack type?

Centreri

Reaction score
I'm trying to create a system in which any hero, be he ranged or melee, can equip a certain item (SWORD), and automatically the attack type changes accordingly. For example, if an archer, who has a bow weapon innately, grabs the sword, the sword model appears (easy), and the archer becomes melee and starts killing stuff. Is this possible to make? If so, how?

O

OneEight7eve

you have to Copy that unit in object editor and make him mellee or w/e . so then when unit picks up sword he gets replaced with that unit .

Unit - Replcace Hero Minupulating item with a Unit (sword ) using old units relative life and mana

Centreri

Reaction score
Well, I'm hoping to do this with a hero, so it might be difficult. Is it possible to carry over every single aspect of a hero over to a new one, including experience to next level, all items, etc?

Centreri

Reaction score
Oh, good. This all seems possible. One last question: Does the hero experience include the level, or should I first set the level, and then add the experience?

Lanboy

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
if you set X = archmages experience
then set mountainking's experience =X

it will be the same, halfway through a level or not

O

OneEight7eve

if you set the EXP then add it it will add the levels back also

Set EXP = (Hero experience of (Hero manipulating item))

Metov

Reaction score
or even easier, add chaos ability instead of messing with variables. still need to make the same 2 heroes, but use chaos to swap between them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.