Changing color of critical strike damage

tobbygnome

Reaction score
can someone plz tell me how to (if possible) to change the color of the critical strike damage numbers that come up on your head when you get a critical strike. If this is possible plz tell me where to go to do so!!! thx

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I dont think its possible to change the colors of it. Im not sure if it would work...but you could use triggers to make text appear when you do the critical so some of the numbers are a different color (it might overlap it or make it look messed up..idk but it could e worth a shot...and im not sure hoe to do the trigger to detect the critical..sry)

J3LADE

Reaction score
triggering it would be the best way because then u can easily without any bugs make the changes u want :D

Daelin

Kelani Mage
Reaction score
Chocobo said:
Modify UI\MiscData.txt and import it. Maybe there will be conflicts with the real one and it may cause weird bugs. I do not recommand you this.
I do. I had to use a custom loader for that but importing it into your map may also work.

~Daelin

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
you could base your crit strike off of bash (no stun no bonus damage, modify the damage amplifyer data tho) and then trigger the damage shown...

M

Mythic Fr0st

lol

Trigger it ^_^, give them false ability XD

Code:
Event - A unit is attacked
Conditions
Actions If then else multiple functions
   if conditions level of abiliy of fakecritstrike equal to 1
   then if then else multiple functions
     if conditions random real number between 1 and 100 less then or equal to 10 then actions - Cause Attacking unit to damage attacked unit dealing (3x str, or a stat, or 10 dmg x level of ability, or if u have WEU u can get damage bonus I think) create floating text reading (3x str, or your damage) at attacked unit,
Change of last created floating text velocity to 64 at 90
change of last created floating text fading age to 3 seconds
change the life of last created floating text to 2 seconds

tobbygnome

Reaction score
thx for your help guys, but first of all does Bash's damage multiplier add the critical damage numbers of the damage because if it does by its self then im back where i started because i just wanted to change the color of the crit damage, and also frozen you make things harder than they already are no offense but some of the triggers you make are a bit more harder then they should be, but then you prolly just done the triggers quickly and so theres the happy medium . :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.