World China: Man tries to remove hermorrhoids with toy sword, ends up learning he never had hemorrhoids.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
When faced with a medical issue in an embarrassing part of the body, it’s only natural to be reluctant to go to the hospital. Take hemorrhoids for example; it’s hard having to confess your painful blood-filled piles to a receptionist and medical staff, least of all show them to the doc. And after all, time heals all wounds, doesn’t it?

Not for a 54-year-old man working in Hangzhou City, China, who had been experiencing hemorrhoidal pain for about 10 years. But rather than go to a hospital, he decided to take matters into his own hands and remove the hemorrhoids himself… using a small toy sword.

The following is a cautionary tale urging everyone to seek professional medical help whenever they feel something is wrong. Trust me, you don’t want to end up like this guy did.

On the morning of 7 October, the man whose name was reported but we’ll just call Mr. Kao (he’s been through enough), could no longer take the sharp pains in his anus and decided to try to cut out his hemorrhoids himself.

A short time later, a call came into Kao’s office. A co-worker answered and was greeted by a somber sounding Kao (who looks much younger in his photos than reports would lead us to believe), who informed him: “I can’t come into work today. I have a sword stuck in my ass…”

Read more here. (Rocket News 24)
Original Source. (Sina China) (Simplified Chinese)

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I didn't click the link. Did the sword explode or something?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
This is the most bizarre idea for a "cure yourself" EVER

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.