World China web-user dies after three-day online binge

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A man in southern China collapsed and died after a three-day marathon online session at a cybercafe, state media reported on Monday.

The web-user, estimated to be 30 years old, suddenly collapsed in front of his computer terminal in Guangdong province, and emergency personnel were unable to revive him, the Beijing News reported.

Last edited:

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
WOW the longest i have every been online wcf3 lately is 4-6 hours:rolleyes:

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
i don't think he died of " playing " itself i think its more like bad food (junkfood) and no water mixed with no sleep that could kill you

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
>>three-day marathon online session at a cybercafe
Insane, i would had death in 1 day

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I would bring in food with me or order food lol.
But still that is stupid. OR Maybe he knew he was gonna die that time that he did xD

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
This happens often in Korea, where the gaming industry is HUGE.
Most I've ever played is about 10 hours, I could have kept going, but I got bored with just WC3.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Wow... lol
since everyone is sharing, most I've played is um...15 hours? But that was back ago when I was stupid, I don't play many games anymore, if I do, it's about an hour only.

But yeah... where do they get these people from?

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I Just PLay Whenever I Can :D

But wouldn't he notice himself dieing from lack of food and hunger and whatnot if he stayed there for 3 days? :confused:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
But wouldn't he notice himself dieing from lack of food and hunger and whatnot if he stayed there for 3 days? :confused:

I would say more than likely it wasn't due to the computer, maybe some other illness.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I feel grateful that's not me..... I played SC for three days once. Slept like 1 hour while sitting in the middle of a Bubble Bound game and everyone yelled at me saying "GO YOU MOFO!!!!!" I woke up and was like whazza happened?!?!?! >=O. I feel grateful now I didn't die -_-

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.