Classroom: Advanced GUI

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
ok, only bumping because I updated main page with my second lesson.
Wtf, that took an hour to write?
... And exactly an hour at that. Nice.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
... Ok this classroom has no point. No one has turned in their homework, and it keeps getting shifted to page 4.
GOOD JOB PEOPLE. GOOD JOB. You have saddened the elm.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
... Ok this classroom has no point. No one has turned in their homework, and it keeps getting shifted to page 4.
GOOD JOB PEOPLE. GOOD JOB. You have saddened the elm.

Sorry, class hw, other class hw, regular class hw.... Basically I have piles of homework. :p

I try to make time for some things but I can't always do that. Sorry... Maybe you could make the assignments smaller. Anyways, you're here to help, if they don't want to learn, fine... *Acts boldly in front of Mizuio-Ken*
*Mizuio-Ken leaves the room*
*Psssttt! Elmst! Go get the chainsaw, I'll get the lightning sword!* ;)

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Dude, it's so easy >_>
You just have a trigger that uses the action order a unit to damage a unit, and make it damage all units within range of him and himself >_>

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I don't care if it is soo easy, and yes, it is sooooo easy. I just don't want to read the lesson... Sorry. :D

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Sure, only the first lesson has homework, and no one has handed theirs in yet anyhow lol.
Both lessons are kind of long, so prepare yourself.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Some people have said your canceling the class because no one turn in there homework ... Give them a deadline of a week or more and if they don't turn it in go to the next lesson

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I'm not cancelling, but I'm threatening to ;)
The thing is, no one has even replied to me in any way...
So I don't even know if people are reading the lessons! (I already know one person hasn't :banghead: )

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
I've viewed your lessons, but due to state testing I can't do much of the homework... it's already a pain shifting time out to do html and GUI: Basics... sorry, elmstfreddie.

But honestly, I can understand myself, because I'm an idiot, but Vulcansurge and PurgeandFire? You guys are responsible members, you should do the homework.

Umm.. forgive me if I sound like an idiot.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.