Combat Suits

M

maerlyn

I played Parasite once. The suits looked sort of like Goliaths from Starcraft and I got the impression one was able to enter them. So maybe you'd like a trigger that transfers control from a hero to a new unit and switches the camera mode?

ShadowSnipe4

Reaction score
Sorry about bieng vague. What I mean by combat suit is that there is an item that looks like the marine model (I got that already) But whenever a hero picks up the item it turns into a Marine with different stats etc.

H

Heptameron

ShadowSnipe4 said:
Sorry about bieng vague. What I mean by combat suit is that there is an item that looks like the marine model (I got that already) But whenever a hero picks up the item it turns into a Marine with different stats etc.
You need to create a marine Hero, then, and use triggers to replace the Hero with the marine Hero when the suit is picked up. Nothing too complicated.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I imagaine he did that and the hero became the marine with the marine's stats so he probally needs a variable to keep track of the heros stats or something, replaceing hero with another hero keeps the same lvl,

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.