Combining this into one

kongfuman

Reaction score
I have this trigger all made out for each player in the game. What I want is to know how can I combine these triggers into one so that it will work for every player and I don't have to make each their own.

Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to |cFF0080FFVacuole|r
    • Actions
      • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
      • Set Vacuoleinterger[1] = (Vacuoleinterger[1] + 1)
      • For each (Integer A) from 0 to Vacuoleinterger[1], do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Player number of (Triggering player)) to (String((Integer A)))

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Just add all the events but for different players like this:
Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Acquires an item
Unit - A unit owned by Player 2 (Blue) Acquires an item
Unit - A unit owned by Player 3 (Teal) Acquires an item

Ect. and it will work for all of them.

kongfuman

Reaction score
That doesn't work. That causes another problem. Sure it will work for an individual player but, if lets say player 1 has 4 vacuoles and player 2 has 0 if player 2 picks up one they will have 5 because of the math. How do I distinguish different players from another in this?

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
^Make Vacuoleinterger an array. Then in the trigger's event you can choose "Conversion - Convert Player Index to Player" so you get Player[1]. Then set the [1] as an integer variable, which you use again to define the position in the Vacuoleinterger array.

Hope that makes sense :p.

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
It's easier to do (Player Number of (Owner of (Hero Acquiring Item))) IMO. Incase you didn't understand Moridin, what he means is make the vacuole count an integer array and set it to like
Trigger:
  • Events
    • A unit acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • Item-type of item being manipulated equal to Vacuole
    • Actions
      • Remove Item being manipulated from hero manipulating item
      • Set VacuoleCount[(Player Number of (Owner of (Hero Manipulating Item)))] to VacuoleCount[(Player Number of (Owner of(Hero Manipulating Item)))] + 1

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
@ ArmyOfFrogs: THAT WORKS TOO! (reference :p)

I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough in my earlier post.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.