[Contest] Texturing Contest 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
W00T, LOL. Im so stupid >.<
I completly forgot it's about a hero and now im allmost done with my felguard xD
w/e im just gonna put it on forum. I wouldn't win contest anyway xD

edit: i just looked it up in wc3viewer and it looks so bad i cant even put it on webiste. lol

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Lol i forgot too, i would have told you sorry :p. PM me your skin i want to see it. ONE HOUR LEFT!!!!! (like anybody can submit a skin and a wip in that time anyway...) WE NEED 4 MORE REP POINTS!

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
can you like move up the deadlien o_O? cause i'm not finished

edit- how do you combine model + skin on wc3 viewer :p

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Er i dont know... If more people want an extension then I will extend. You have 2 hours for another extension request or im making thread. You can always enter Texturing contest 2.

EDIT - Remap Textures, in one of the menus.

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Here it is as of now:
ss0000.jpg

As you can see..it still needs work =/

Edit: So i would really like more time to mess with it =]

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Heh i made some skin just like that the other day, And about the deadline. It looks awesome so far, you could recolor some purple bits and it would look fine. You have 1 hour now, or if somebody else wants an extension you have 22 hours.

EDIT - Oh i made that skin for you! LOL why are you making you own? Is there something wrong with mine? Or is this just for the contest?

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
heheh it's for the contest :p nothings wrong with yours it's phenomenal lol i also wanted to mess with GIMP.

also you know what sucks..i deleted some of the white and black shading on the face...before i was able to look at it on a model [thinking it would look dumb] goodie v.v lol

Uh oh.. the rules say no model changing :| what if we use a different model that someone made? will that be bad...?

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Yep. It has to be on a model in the mpq nothing else.

EDIT - Once that countdown gets to 2 hours and 15 minutes im making the poll/thread. So if anybody wants an extension to 10pm -5 GMT then speak (type) up now

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I can give rep to whoever you want me to (A winner preferably :p)

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Houston that isnt a problem, they spin around him when he dies. They arent there normally. And esb you give 3 rep right? Ok you have 8 minutes until i make the thread. Are you going to finish like nowish?

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
heh fire don't worry about it. there's no way i can finish in 8 minutes i can submit what i do have finished though =]

esb

Reaction score
I think so... not really sure :p
It's intention what matters? lol...

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Well...shucks i can't get screenie without having those giant things in the way... v.v cause my stupid WE won't put the thing on the skin >< [isn't it lame?!] *sigh* well here it is:

ss0001-1.jpg

ss0000-1.jpg

ss0002.jpg

Attachments

• Herolich.blp
    88 KB · Views: 144

esb

Reaction score
Looks ok, in-game screeny pl0x? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.