[CONTEST] Texturing Contest 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
So far I've just taken a bloody cleaver to the archmage and seawitch models, I'm also going to switch the staff with a myrmidon trident.

ss0000.jpg

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Honestly...it doesn't look all taht bad =]

I think after the skinning contest we should hold a modelling contest o_O

And I think in the Tutorial and spell section a seperate subform should be made for skins and models

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
You dont need full animations for this. Just a animation so he isnt so ugly and stiff. New wip soon, of his arm hairs XD.

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
I know, I'm trying to use the sea witch anims for the bottom half and the archmage anims for the top half, but it just wont work properly. ( I'm using magos and oinkerwinkle)

Edit: What if I just put the default model into a porper standing pose and not use anims until the contest is over?

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
I made this all by hand, I will make a tut for this after contest. It fits the warcraft look more than my other hair tutorial. Watcha think?
wipifrit1vp3.jpg

EDIT - Just use the Sea Witch animations for the whole thing. It should work. How are you going to skin it, you can only have 1 blp.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Well I know everyone is dying to see my lovely banshee progress :p

Ta-Da!

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
EDIT - Just use the Sea Witch animations for the whole thing. It should work. How are you going to skin it, you can only have 1 blp.

I think I'll have to do some re wrapping. For now I'll use two blps then paste them together and wrap properly.

Btw, ifrit is looking pretty sweet so far.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
If this wasnt a contest i would help you. If the model doesnt work you can turn the boobs of the siren into a breast blate.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Because I can see what you CnPed. It still has its old background color around it.

EDIT - Update, sword and WIP of hair.

Attachments

• wipifrit2.jpg
    wipifrit2.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 226

Demonwrath

Reaction score
[sarcasm]Oh well I am sorry master skinner of TheHelper take pity on me for being under you. May I grovel at your feet and wipe your shoes because you are all powerful with Photoshop[/sarcasm]

I am glad the contest host never has anythig nice to say to me T_T

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
You need to stop spamming my threads. Also about the hair on my guy, i cant seem to get the same result i got with the arm hair. And the sword wrap is horrible.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Well sorry for 'spamming' your threads, it just pisses me off you never have anythign decent to say to me. Honestly I am the only person you never say nice thigns to (if you say anythig nncie at all....)

Anyway I am trying to do some new things with this skin, what would you guys suggest as a design for the cape?

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Maybe a ripped cloth or something. Make the holes black becuase you cant alpha them because of team color. And i have nothing nice to say because you didnt do much. I didnt say anything mean either, i told you to try to do it by hand.

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
well, My model is going to be more of a statue , but here is the pose I'm going to use for the contest ( I'll have to move some things around still so that it wraps properly)
Posieden.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.