Cool Game Modes

foodflare

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
??? Mode: if the player doesn't score within an allotted amount of time after picking up the ball it is teleported to one of the areas in which it spawns from.

Razed

Reaction score
Uh, a basic mode I guess... :rolleyes:

Toughened Mode:
All creeps (Hostile NPCs) have double health points, twice as much armor and deal two times more damage.

---
I don't know if you liked my Slaughter Mode, with creating an amount of creeps every round that destroy the ball, but you may create something to combine 2 modes. So Toughened Mode + Slaughter Mode. That's going to be tough cake then ^^

San-D

Reaction score
Third Party Mode

There is a chance that every X minutes of the game, a neutral unit (enemy to all) will pick up the ball and start running around really fast, and the others have to stop him.

Jungle Mode

Obsticles may appear randomly at the field, being removed over time.

Blind Mode
(If it's a multiplayer game only)

Every player gets the same colors and u have to "guess-click" on ur units (it may sound stupid, but it maybe fun...)

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
as of now the game modes are

speed mode = +150 move speed for all heroes
Skull Hunt = each creep has a 25% chance to drop a valuable skull that can be sold for much gold
crazy mode = creates constant blizzards, rains of fire, meteors, and volcanoes around the map
guards off/on (on by default) = disables or enables the base guardians

added today (but not in beta... yet)

deathmatch = every kill will score one point and everytime the ball is brought to the enemy circle of power it will be woth 20 points
blind mode = makes everyone's unit the same color so that it is difficult to differentiate between the teams
extra xp = heroes will recieve double the amount of xp from kills

keep the ideas coming and go check out the beta version of the map in teh members section (Team Assault! Beta)

parmsib

Reaction score
Difficult Mode
Every 5 second or so, theres an explosion on the orb or the carrier of the orb, so you have to drop it every 5 second, which makes it harder to carry anywhere and could be used offensively.

131ackout

So you didn't liked my Fog idea..

anyway, perhaps this:

Corpse Inferno

Every 10 seconds, millions of corpses rains on the ground. If it hits onto a unit, it will damage it by 5. [If you like, make it more challenging that people can't either see corpses or just cover the ground with really thick mist (fog) if you want. :D]

Sounds better?

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
youre really pushing that fog idea arent you.

anyway i dont think any game modes in which the ball needs to be dropped and/or passed every X seconds is going to work. The map is small but not tiny so you need to be able to carry some distance. also remember that you move really slowly while you have the ball as well as ot being able to cast spells and such so that makes carrying it hard enough.

anyway i think everyone should go try the beta out and then ifyou have anymore ideas let me know!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.