Cooldown Time

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
Ok, I'm working on my new spell, and I have almost everything ready. It all works. But, for some reason, the cooldown times aren't working. I'm using the Channel spell as my base, and no matter what I set the cooldown times to there is no cooldown. I also can't find any other options having to do with cooldown. Can anyone help?

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
Yah:

Level 1 - Stats - Cooldown
Level 2 - Stats - Cooldown
Level 3 - Stats - Cooldown

That should be the cooldown time in seconds correct? Perhaps the cooldown time is affected by the other times as well? I have Follow Through Time at 180, the default, and Casting Time and Duration at 0.

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
The Follow Through Time doesn't seem to affect it. A wierd thing though, is that with the Follow Through Time on 180 for the original channel spell, it made me wait 3 minutes for it to stop, but it doesn't do that for my spell. Also apparently the spell is not taking away mana from the caster, even though the Stats - Mana Cost fields are set to 100 on each level.

Edit: Apparently nothing about the actual ability actually does anything. Except for Cast Time. No effects or anything work either. I can simulate all the effects and mana loss with triggers, but I still need the cooldown to run. And the only trigger I can see having to do with that to reset the cooldown.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.