Coop need help, kinda.

L

Lightbulb

I know you have a editor so this should only take you a second to do if you still visit the site. I made a new map and I need to have a bunch of building to not be assigned to a player, which can not be done unless you have one of the edit patches. At the moment I need it to be 8 players but one of the spots has a lot of buildings and I don't want the person that is that color have to see and hear your base is under attack all the time. So what I need done is to change all the teal buildings so they are not assigned to a player, which shouldn't take but a minute or two.

I will post the map if you read this and you can help me out.

P

Palolwen

Palolwen

Haha yea I'm lost too but ill give it a shot...

I'll assume your making a map and want some "neutral" buildings to be designated to a "neutral player" wheras one person in the game woln't have all those buildings him/herself for whatever reasons etc....

Just open your campaign editor (whatever you use it really doesnt matter) go to the "settings"/"Player" area and set a player to neutral. It will be a neautral computer that does absolutely nothing unless a trigger specefies them to do something.
After that...
Make the buildings owned by that player and you should be set...
However if you wish to use the buildings you can always create a beacon and a couple of triggers for one building or a group of buildings.
I'll explain...

"for which players will this trigger execute?"
-All Players

Conditions
-Current player brings atleast 1 unit to location(beacon)

Actions
-Give quantity buildings(or specify the buildings) owned by ANY PLAYER at location(the location you placed over the buildings you want to change) to current player.
-Preserve trigger."

You will also want to create another so you don't KEEP those buildings.

"for which players will this trigger execute?"
-All Players

Conditions
-Current player brings exactly 0 unit to location(beacon)

Actions
-Give quantity buildings(or specify the buildings) owned by ANY PLAYER at location(the location you placed over the buildings you want to change) to Player (your neutral player)."
-Preserve trigger."

You may adjust these triggers in any way you feel will suit your needs.

I'm sorry if this wasn't clear and you can contact me for additional info at [email protected] or in-game if you so wish...

By: Billy_Teh_Kid
[email protected]
Located on US.West of Battle.net
Starcraft X

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.