Could someone fix this model for me? Sound & Portrait

PaladinHeart

Reaction score
The original maker doesn't seem interested.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=47542

Basically it just needs a portrait (not the button thingy. I mean like when you select a unit and it shows the face up close at the bottom middle of the screen) and also I would like the sound set to be changed to the female villager's because she screams like a guy when she dies.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I'll also settle for someone telling me how to change it myself, but I dunno how to edit 3D stuff so unless I could change it with notepad then telling me how wouldn't do me much good. >.>;;

Reaction score
I cannot create a portrait for a unit, but I was able to change the death voice, though.

Upper one has Archers' death voice, and the lower one has Villager Female's death voice.

PaladinHeart

Reaction score
Thanks. The portrait isn't nearly as important. It would be nice to have them both fixed though. Maybe someone who knows how to fix it can just d/l your file and add it on.

Edit: LOL! I just loaded up the map to try it out and.. the portrait is fixed. Thanks a bunch. :D

Whether you fixed it on purpose or it just happened, I don't know, but thanks anyways. ^_^

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.