create tileset

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
If 'modify tileset' isn't what you are after then what exactly are you asking?

A nonsensical question like this won't find you any answers, I suggest you be more precise in explaining what you hope to achieve....

koeienboei

Reaction score
When u work with modify tileset you cant remove add or replace cliff tiles. And i want to do that:rolleyes:

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
better question. Yes you can (replace only), you will need to import the cliff tiles you want to use into the game, even if they are standard warcraft cliffs from a different tileset. However, you can have only 2 types of cliff tile per map (1 rough and 1 straight) so if your idea includes more then 1 cliff type in the map it won't work. If all you are looking to do is add a cliff tile from a different tileset into your map then check out this tutorial, it will teach you what you need to know.

One thing to remember is that (I'm pretty sure) the reason you can't swap cliffs into different tilesets is because they use a specific tile around the base of the cliff... which you will also need to re-import if you want your cliff to look proper. You will need to import this extra tile and set it's path to the path of the tile that is normally around the base of that specific cliff.

koeienboei

Reaction score
well maybe not... when i import the tiles, the cliff is still jagged and not straight. How can i solve this?

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.