Creating a ORPG Map Team Here here!

Angel71090

Reaction score
Now before i Start i am porbably completely out of my mind to attempt this, but just read threw anyway. I am a very imaginative person with a very good sense of keeping things Semi-Balanced :)D) and so i think, with the right team I can pull this off. I am going to attempt What no man Has Dared to attempt before...............I am going to TRY and finish
COT 3 ORPG. Now as i said i am probably out of my mind to try this but still it would benfit the WHOLE Warcraft3 ORPG community if we succeeded and proved it could be done.
i already have the Terrain for it created by Waugriff himself,
I can do pretty good triggering, and my ability to imagine up cool abilities, triggers, powers, and other things of that nature are beyond that of your average warcraft 3 mapper, at least by my opinion but that might not mean much :p .
So to end with i need a team of skilled, hard working, dedicated, and semi-insane people to help me with this momentous project. So.....................any takers :shades:?

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Imagination really has nothing to do with CoT for heroes. You use the ones CoT 1 used, and Cot 2 used, the exact same things. Cant change that ;)

Plus CoT i believe has a storyline, and books, so without Waugriff you can't really make it.

Oh how i wish he'd come back.

I suggest using import in object n trigger editor to get all the heroes, and triggered spells, and race units, upgrades etc, and delete the rest. Then you have original, and CoT is better left un changed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.