Creating spells

Swiftbeard

Reaction score
idk bout death pact because for damage you need to have life converted to the user. windwalk for movement speed, more details on skelly spell
Edit: for a targeted movement speed bonus you can use cripple and change the movement speed value to a negative

It worked! I allowed the spell to cast on enemies and I made the conversion to life 0.

SkateuUp

Reaction score
Cool now you can make the trigger 3 lines
Event unit begins effect blah
condition spell equal to death pact
action cause triggering unit to damage target unit of ability being cast by 100(level of death pact for triggering unit
Now we know death pact can be used as a base spell for undead only. Did all the special effects go away when deleted?

Swiftbeard

Reaction score
Well, I didn't even make the trigger. All I needed were two separate spells. One that healed, another that hurt Undead. I used Healing Wave as my healing spell and I used Death Pact as my hurt undead spell.

SkateuUp

Reaction score
Hmm i dont get how it damaged the unit without healing the user but w/e everything is answered unless you still need help on the
Also I'm trying to make a skeleton spell that doesn't have an auto cast.
if you do can you explain more

Swiftbeard

Reaction score
Well, you know how Necromancers can summon skeletons from corpses? Well, that spell is an autocast spell. I want to have a spell just like the one the necromancer has, but it's not an autocast.

Also: You can't put a negative for cripple

SkateuUp

Reaction score
yes you can hold shift and double click the movement speed reduction
Unit begins effect
spell equal to spell
pick every unit withing 500 range of triggering unit matching equal to dead
explode unit and create 2 undead skellies
something like that

Swiftbeard

Reaction score
I've a few more problems:

1.how come even though i removed Call to Arms from my town hall/keep/castle, it still appears there in game?

2. I did the cripple thing with a negative number...but the speed never changes. Here's what I have with the stats-buff removed (I removed it for the sake of this picture). http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/411/spellproblem.png What am I suppose to use.

3. I'm trying to get a spell that turns another unit invulnerable, sorta like that one paladin spells, but instead of it casting it on self, it can cast on others.

SkateuUp

Reaction score
1. No idea
2. Might just wanna trigger it
Actions
Set Target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
Unit - Set Target movement speed to ((Current movement speed of Target) - ((Real((Level of Slow for (Triggering unit)))) x 20.00))
Wait 2.00 seconds
Unit - Set Target movement speed to (Default movement speed of Target)
i think this works idk if items mess it up
3. Change targets allowed, if that doesn't work just trigger it. Trigger will be very simple.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.