Custom Icons and a new interface, How to make them? Need help

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
I need to Make custom Icons and a new Interface, Custom icon for (Move, Attack, Patrol, Stop, 6 Item icons, and about 4 Ability icons, Brining it to a whooping 14 icons and 1 interface, That i have no clue on how to make, And how to upload and get it rolling, I need your help Severly for my map, Wich is going to be the best of my work for months to come.. Thanks in advance. :banghead:

Zakyath

Reaction score
Well... to change the Attack, Move, Patrol icons, etc., check "Game Interface", and I didn't get it, if you could import, but...

Regular icon:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNName.blp
Passive icon:
ReplaceableTextures\PassiveButtons\PASBTNName.blp
Disabled icon:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNName.blp
Disabled Passive icon:
ReplaceableTextures\PassiveButtonsDisabled\DISPASBTNName.blp

Can't seem to find the tutorial...

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Well, for making the icons you should try this tutorial or this one. For implementing them as icons for 'Move', 'Attack' etc, Zakyath already said...

The interface is harder to make. First you must extract the interface files from War3.MPQ, with a program like this. Look in the UI folder>Console. You'll find there the interfaces for Human, Night Elf, Orc and Undead. Modify one of them , then import the files into your map and be carefull to put the correct path for each one of them. That's all. Easy, huh? :D

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
Thank you somuch Id give +Rep but im still trying to figure out how to tell One of the moderators here that i need a resend of my Email affirmination, Thats off topic but okay.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.