Custom race AI problems

Baterasis

Reaction score
I'm trying to make a custom AI for the Draenei race. I have some basic understanding of how the AI editor is supposed to work, but my problem is I cannot get my Workers to finish a building that is being constructed - the Laborer starts the construction, but immediately starts patrolling between the unfinished building and the Gold Mine, doing nothing, leaving the building at a 10% progress.

It seems that my Build order is working (the AI is training 2 Laborer to a total of 7, and then proceeds to construct buildings) but the structures won't get finished before the Laborers runs off. The Workers are unmodified Draenei Laborers if that might help. The Harvest section is untouched, thus it should limiting gathering Laborers to 5 per Gold Mine, but it doesn't seem to work, since every Laborer above this limit also runs off for the Gold Mine.

Any possible solutions?

Baterasis

Reaction score
Replacing the ability Repair with Repair (Human) seemed to do the trick, can't explain why though.

Smitty

Reaction score
Because repair is what acolytes use I believe. And they don't finish buildings by channeling next to them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.