Custom Races

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
I'd be willing to help in anyway I can. I'm a terrainer / graphic artist. I have photoshop and am skilled in image manips. I can do websites and such.

I have had training and experince in:
3D modeling (but I have no programs other than Blender atm. Learning Blender.)
Skinning and Texturing
Image Manipulations
Website Designing and coding
Anything you can think of to do with graphics.

I'm quite busy at the moment (and my CD Rack is broken so I cant test or play wc3), but if you asked me to do anything and I agreed, I'd do whatever is asked of me wholeheartedly.

I'm not that experienced with triggers but I am learning. I'm logical and lateral. I'm ambitious and reckon that if wc3 WE doesn't let us do something, lets try it a different way. I'm in the process of making a number of my own maps at the moment one of which is a multiplayable RPG, of a concept that I haven't seen before on WC3.

So there it is. An offer of help. :)

Apostle O

Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the offer. I will let you know if I get to the point that I need any help in that area. Right now, I am just going to work on learning how to terrain well. This is going to be my first project in WE, but luckily I have some experience doing large projects in the old Starcraft editor, and the toolset for NWN and Oblivion. Hopefully I can get WE pretty quickly.

-Apostle O

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.