Other DBZ History Of Saiyan Race

Doctor-Peppe

Reaction score
The map version has been outdated. I am currently rebuilding the map
Check out the movie HERE
Hi, i am currently busy on the project: Dragonball Z : History of Saiyan Race .
I started it about 3 month ago. Worked real hard to get things right. Searched for days to find models, played hoooours of testing and now its almost there. However the map is still full of bugs (cant imagine a map without), imbalances and other issues. So i was wondering if there any anime fans that would like to help me test the map.
Short preview:
You play as 5 saiyans vs 3 villains. The main quest is to defeat the other team. Meanwhile you will go through 3 different sagas and 1 tournament. This map has feaures that you wont find in any other DBZ map (or even in any other map at all). Things like flying, regenerating mana with arrow keys, cooking meal, hotkeys that create crazy action etc

Here are some screens

ZSquad.jpg

image3.jpg

Image2.jpg

During the age of 2142, when the sagas had finally ended, when the DragonBalls were no longer sought out, and when Goku and the Saiyans, even many villains finally died off of old age, deciding not to continue struggles with DragonBalls, the events that shaped Earth's entertainment had declined. No longer were Tournaments entertaining. No longer was anything more than "Average".
However, An entrepeneur who used the same technology as Vegeta's original Capsule had discovered a way to holographically project -and- control projections of past records. However, this entrepeneur, known only as Doctor-Pepper, was only able to find past records of Goku, Goten, Gohan, and Vegeta. In addition, for his plan of entertaining combat and "Mock Sagas of the Past" to work, he needed opponents. He needed villains. Due to their villainy, they had erased most documents and records that properly worked. Save for Buu, Cell, and a rather less popular Pui Pui.
During the first attempt of this entertainment project for Earth, the Villains annihialated the Saiyans with overwhelming power. Doctor-Pepper needed another Saiyan. Yet, who? So he created a miniature version of Vegeta, dubbed Vegeorette, never known in the history of these known "Dragonball Sagas".
And so began "The History of the Saiyan Race", an entertaining Mock Battle controlled by fun-seeking ongoers.

Information About the Map Directly:
The top team are the Saiyans, however their abilities can be chosen upon preference on combat style.
The bottom team are the villains, in the order of top to bottom, Buu, Cell, Pui Pui. They have preset abilities, but have still been meticulously balanced.
This map strives to feature balance in features of the opposing teams, as to where the only difference is "Skill", "Talent", and "Time spent playing".

Save/Load Code is featured in this map. It is AUTOMATICALLY distributed to the winning team, or -possibly- both if a draw
occurs. When the game ends, the code will appear, so do not press Enter, and be ready to copy the code. This code can be used with -any- character you choose. Such as, earn it with Goku, use it with Buu.

A new healing system has been introduced. No longer utilizing fountains due to people running back and forth, actual Capsules will be involved in healing. The attempt is to use it like a bunker, set it down, get inside, and heal. However, if the bunker is attacked, healing fails.

Commands and unique features of miscenallious value range from Flight, right-clicking instant transmission, and many DBZ favorite combat abilities. Miniquests have also been added, and now with slightly more variety to them.

Make note that this map in no way intends to follow the Anime/Manga sagas, or storyline. It is meant to be a MAP to play for fun, more-so than a tribute to DBZ.

Sagas will include Defend/Destroy objectives, Defeat, and a final Tournament to judge the winning team.

There are -many- more secrets and bonuses to this map, and more will arrive in later versions. Yet, the beta-testers and Map-producer do not wish to reveal so easily the way they can be defeated. Good luck, Have fun!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This is actually one of the more popular maps in the World Editor Tutorials Map Database.

turok255

Reaction score
I'll help test wisper me on the helper or warcraft

i love DBZ and i love warcraft :)

PS:models look fat lol but im picky :D so to other people they should look good :rolleyes:

G

Ghostface

Hiya Pepper hey I remember you!

Yeah a while back ago lol we use to bash eachother's maps

Hilarious times

I'm suprised you still map!

But the map looks pretty cool I'll check it out

But I'm pretty sure the DBZ timeline took place MUCH later then 2142 lol

G

Ghostface

Lol noob All Sagas Map?

A map I did 3 years ago?

Yeah sure call it noob but I've come a looonng way :) I'm still working on DBZ maps though, right now I'm working on my DBZ: Evolution map which I'm very proud of. If you want I can show some screenshots

Yeah I've played your map its pretty interesting.

Although it hardly relates to DBZ at all, and I know that your not trying to make it like DBZ but still it lacks the DBZ Quality that most people are looking for in a map.

It just doesn't shout out DBZ IMO. The only thing that gives the hint that its a DBZ map is the Heros themselves that being their they have custom models that fits who they represent. I couldnt find any popular technique from DBZ not even a single Kamehameha.

I love the Food as Energy system you got, its very similar to the one I have for my map. Also whats with the spell packs? Priest? Tower? WTH does that have to do with DBZ?

But bottomline I enjoyed the map nice little features.

Doctor-Peppe

Reaction score
Yeah, i would like you to post some screenshots. Is it a map of ur own, or did u just add some rampage or all sagas ?
Anyway, my map, as i already have told, in no way intends to follow the Anime/Manga sagas, or storyline. It is meant to be a MAP to play for fun, more-so than a tribute to DBZ .
Anyway, this map has a lot of dbz things in it. Things like Models, Generating energy, dragonballs, dragonradar, energy levels and many more. Have you seen the SS trans? ITs more real than in any other map.
I am bored of all those dbz sagas that we all saw 9999 times, played 9999 thought of 999 times. There is no need for one more map like this.
The current version is not even beta, so dont expect much sagas, trans or things to do. But i can assure you, this will be the best gameplay DBZ map ever made. And if noobs and kinds quit the game because its 2 complex, its ok. Because this map is made for REAL players

G

Ghostface

Yes it is a map of my own

The name is

Dragonball Z: Evolution

The gameplay is pretty much a faster paced and improved version of the DBZ Legacy of Goku series on the GBA

And the map is quite similiar to it.

Heres some screenshots of the terrain.

Outside of Goku's House
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/Ghostface_Kilah814/ExpandedGokuForestarea.jpg

Korin's Tower and the Land of Korin
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/Ghostface_Kilah814/LandofKorinAwesome.jpg

Some Mountain Wasteland
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/Ghostface_Kilah814/LandofKorinAwesome.jpg

Some Glacier Wasteland with Muscle Tower
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/Ghostface_Kilah814/MuscleTowerAwesome.jpg

SnakeWay
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/Ghostface_Kilah814/SnakewayUpdate-1.jpg

Kami's Lookout and also my main ad for the map and Sig for most forums
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/Ghostface_Kilah814/THELOOKOUTWEE.jpg

Yeah I think thats pretty much good enough.

The only problem I'm having with the map atm is the size, 256x256 just doesnt cut it, if I were to make a realistic DBZ World come to life in WC3.

And if I Were to make it any bigger I would have to start over from scratch on a brand new map and I don't want that.

But yeah my mission for my map is to create the most True to the series DBZ Map ever into WC3, and yes its for Bnet not a campaign.

LookoutSigyah.jpg

Doctor-Peppe

Reaction score
Hmm, u think ull ever be able to finnish it?
U know, its not all about models and terrein. What about gameplay?

G

Ghostface

Actually good models that fit the map and awesome detailed Terrain can make the map stand out from most maps on bnet causing it to be Unique.

Ecspecially if one would to create an Epic map such as this.

Have you ever seen a map that looks like this?

KameHouseInteriorNew.jpg

No I Don't think so.

But Yeah I'll be making sure the gameplay is good as well. The Gameplay is pretty much tactical and specialize in Team Work, I won't have every single detail from DBZ to the map because I too want to make the map fun as well not a cinematic eye candy fest. So I'll be adding some random Missions/Quests and Boss Fights, and secrets which will make the player want more and more.

Doctor-Peppe

Reaction score
Looks awesome, i wonder whats the mapsize will be
Btw, why havent u ever finnished ur All Sagas map?

I would realy love it if u would be so kind to show me a quick preview of ur current map. Just to check it out.

G

Ghostface

Well I have about 354 Custom Files in the map and 12,500+ doodads currently (and still not 100% Terrain) The Current File Size is about 3mb without the addition of custom voice sets and sound effects.

Super DBZ All Sagas V3 Is actually supposed to be this map, but then I didn't really wanted to keep the name All Sagas in there, because I wanted to start this map fresh with it's own name, so I named it DBZ: Evolution :D

And right now I'm still working on a playable Demo/Beta for the map so people can test out the core gameplay and missions and whatnot.

Doctor-Peppe

Reaction score
Just to check so if u have what it takes to be a good mapmaker. Not just adding someones map and giving people 999999 damage so they can win easy

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.