Deduct/Add % of unit health when it enters region??

LaZyNation43

Reaction score
Hello

I am making a mode for my game, and it allows you to select the % of health you want the creeps to have. The events are a unit enters a region.. and im looking for an action to set the unit's health + 30%. so that would be 130% of its health when it enters the region. What I have so far is this:

Code:
Unit Health Hard
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Middle Center Bottom Left <gen>
        Unit - A unit enters Middle Center Top Left <gen>
        Unit - A unit enters Middle Center Bottom Right <gen>
        Unit - A unit enters Middle Center Top Right <gen>
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Set life of (Entering unit) to ((Percentage life of (Entering unit)) + 30.00)

But it does not work, does anyone know how to complete this?

LaZyNation43

Reaction score
When they enter the region and move to their movement regions.. they still have the normal amount of HP.. no bonus.

ShadowInTheD

Reaction score
You might have to increase their max HP, I'm not sure though. Try to lower the HP of the unit that's supposed to enter the regions, and see what happens.

Naga'sShadow

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Don't think you can set a unit's hp higher than its max. If you wasn't to increase its hp create an ability (base of item hp increase), set that ability to the amount of hp you want then give that ability to the unit when it enters. An easier way would be to set their hp max higher than you want it and then set their hp to a lower amount when they enter.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.