Defence Upgrade Bonus...

danpe

Reaction score
When im using Defence Upgrade Bonus
defence687.png

it adds 4 defence to the unit than the damage reduction is 19%...

i want it to add just 1 to the defence...
how to do that...?

SarChasm

Reaction score
What's 'it?'

I'm assuming you have a Researchable Defense Upgrade, and when you research it, the defense of your unit increases by 4. Am I right?

If that's the case, you'll want to edit your upgrade stats.

Also, I know it's unrelated, but try properly capitalizing your units' names. It's a real turn off when people play a map and the grammar is atrocious. It is for me anyway, it just makes the whole thing seem very sloppy and unprofessional. It's as frustrating as having incorrect or missing tooltips.

danpe

Reaction score
What's 'it?'

I'm assuming you have a Researchable Defense Upgrade, and when you research it, the defense of your unit increases by 4. Am I right?

If that's the case, you'll want to edit your upgrade stats.

Also, I know it's unrelated, but try properly capitalizing your units' names. It's a real turn off when people play a map and the grammar is atrocious. It is for me anyway, it just makes the whole thing seem very sloppy and unprofessional. It's as frustrating as having incorrect or missing tooltips.

Yes its increased by 4... How do i edit the Upgrade Stats?

and the "Murlock" its the name of the unit the "no cambiar" its just an Editor Suffix..

Zealot

Reaction score
Show us the upgrade if the upgrade you use can be researched 4 times then there's your problem? Or it's on a single research that it gains 4 armor?

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
You need to modify the upgrade that applies to the unit, so:

Object Editor -> Upgrades tab -> Find the upgrade that applies to your unit -> Modify it to your liking.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.