Disabling Charge Gold and Lumber

wingdnosring

Reaction score
For some reason I'm unable to disable a custom ability based off of "Charge Gold and Lumber". Anybody know a way around this? I can remove the ability but not disable it which is really weird. I've simply changed which ability gets disabled in my trigger and it only fails to work properly when said spell is involved.

[Edit]: Problem Solved. I ended up removing them.

Siefer

Reaction score
To clarify: you want an ability to charge you money, and you can't get the spell to disable when you don't have enough money? I don't completely understand the question.

If that's what you're saying, I think you can have a timer check if the player has enough money, and if they don't it replaces the ability with another that does nothing (the tooltip tells the player to get more money). On the other hand, if they have enough money and the non-working spell, it replaces it with the working one.

wingdnosring

Reaction score
Not quite. I have two abilities ased off of Charge Gold and Lumber and I have a trigger that disables one of them and enables the other one. The problem is that the first refuses to disable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.