Display player name

Dem0n_Hunter

Reaction score
Hey guys, sry if this question has been already asked cuz I couldn't really find anything related to this problem on my own. so I apologize in advance
My problem is this:
Trigger:
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in AFK BUILDERS <gen> matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Human)) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((|cffffcc00 + (Name of (Picked player))) + (|r + has been moved to |cffff0000AFK area|r for being afk.))
      • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of Region 003 <gen>)

But the names of the player doesn't show. can anyone tell what I'm doing wrong? thank you

Dem0n_Hunter

Reaction score
Hmm sounds like a good solution but one problem I actually can't find how to put "Owner of picked unit" in there.

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
"Picked Player" and "Owner Of Unit" are in the same menu, Owner Of Unit is two spots below Picked Player.

For the unit, do Picked Unit.

Dem0n_Hunter

Reaction score
Wow, I'm so stupid. lol thx I just realized I went into wrong direction and confused myself haha. thx again
just one more thing. what if I want it to say something like " Player 1, Player 2, Player 3, has been moved..... etc"? should i put it out side of the loop?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.