does a "run this trigger" action end the trigger?

afisakov

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I have a trigger with a loop intended to declare attacks and I want it to retry every time the random atk hits a nonexistent player, what I need to know is whether a run this trigger event actually restarts the trigger or if I have multiple instances of a trigger running at once and decimating processors.

my trigger
Code:
attack by AI
    Events
        Time - Every 85.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        For each (Integer A) from atk_loop_int to 12, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (AllPlayers[(Integer A)] controller) Equal to Computer
                    Then - Actions
                        Set temp_int = (Random integer number between 1 and 5)
                        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                            If - Conditions
                                [B](AllPlayers[temp_int] slot status) Equal to Is playing[/B]
                            Then - Actions
                                Set Temp_Group = (Units owned by AllPlayers[(Integer A)])
                                Unit Group - Pick every unit in Temp_Group and do (Actions)
                                    Loop - Actions

Set Temp_Point = (Center of UnitDrop[temp_int])
                                      Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack-Move To Temp_Point
                                      Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point)
                                Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_Temp_Group)
                                If ((Integer A) Equal to 12) then do (Set atk_loop_int = 1) else do (Do nothing)
                            Else - Actions
                                [B]Set atk_loop_int = (Integer A)
                                Trigger - Run (This trigger) (checking conditions)[/B]
                    Else - Actions

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.