Does this Leak?

Magazette2

Reaction score
when multiple untis are ordered to attack or come into contact with multiple enemies it starts to lag. It has nothing to do with the amount of units because before i added these triggers (spells and alterations to others) it worked fine. Problem is, even when i turn all triggers off, it still lags.

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Doesnt lagg here, except when a player chooses a hero, what you might wanna do to fix that lagg, is to place EVERY!!! hero at start for neutral passive, then at map init or time elapsed 1 second, "pick every unit owned by Neutral Passive AND mathing unit is a hero = true" and remove Picked unit..yeye..

It might be because, when i downloaded the map, lol, and opend up Import manager every import has a size of 0... Just make sure they dont in your map.
Which mean, that could be the reason for your lag...ANd another thing, units doesnt spawn, and another thing, when i first choosed a hero, then after 3-4 seconds, i got another one...Random hero.

And btw, you do not need to set a variable like this
allplayers = (All players)
Just use All players, it doesnt leak. (correct if wrong) Thank you

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Ehm, reread my post, edited it a bit...
Only one milita spawn, for me, none else..so.. what do you mean by a
"battalions", like 1 militia? Yes, did have that :p hehe
Your spawn trigger is a bit odd..btw!

Magazette2

Reaction score
now try it

dont blame me on the spawn trigger tinki3 made it when i was complaining about lag a few months ago

Attachments

• Militia Fury 4.09b - Copy.w3x
    849.3 KB · Views: 73
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.