Double and Triple Kills

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
Hello , i have problems making the double kill and triple kill triggers .. If you played dota .. u will get what i mean .. Can anyone help me .. ?

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
Those are mainly the streak . I have already done that .. but what i need is like .. when a hero kills 2 heroes within 5 seconds , it will have a additional DOUBLEKILL text and gold .

THE_X

Reaction score
Have 3 triggers 1 called (whatever you want it for to name the 1st kill)
2nd trigger is 2nd kill
3rd trigger is tripple kill

and the 1st goes like this

unit dies
unit is a hero and kills[1] is equal to 1
set Kills[?] make kills an intiger array of how manny ppl there are then set it to 1 wait (whateveryou wnat to end the killing spree) seconds set kills[1] equal to 0

then do the same trigger but set the conditons to if it is equal to 2 then 3 then whatever you get it?

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
Lol .. yes i do .. thats what i did .

Eg..

If this hero ( Death Knight ) killed 1 unit.
Display FIRST BLOOD!
Set Kill[1]

If (Death knight) killed 2 units.
[No display]
Set kill[2]

If (Death Knight) killed 3 units
Display Killing Spree!
Set kill [3]

but .. how do i check , if the unit killed 2 units within 5 seconds , and display a additional text called Double Kill and addtional gold ?

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
I'm sorry , but does your map checks if they do double kill or triple kill if they kill another hero within 5 seconds ? cause , while i was playing ur map , it shows first blood , then double kill , then triple kill , before going into killing spree or whatsoever .

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Hmmm... you can put a custom value into a killing unit, example 5.. Then add the unit into a unit group, example StreakGroup. Then make a trigger that decreases the custom value of units in StreakGroup by 1... If a custom value of a unit in StreakGroup is 0, remove it from StreakGroup... Then, make a trigger that detects if the killing unit has the custom value greater than 0, and if it is, it will trigger the double-triple kill kills.... :D

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> does your map checks if they do double kill or triple kill?

That's the entire point of the map, yes.

Though, IIRC, the timeout is set to 30 seconds, not just 5.
Somewhere, in one of the triggers, is a "timer - start ... as a one-shot ... 30 seconds" action.
Change it as needed.

Actually, for 5 seconds only, you need to be real fast in killing stuff... :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.