Elemental Battle

Pied

Reaction score
Hi there,

I made quite alot of maps before, including td's and war games.

From my current map, i wanna make some sort of duel map. There are 4 teams, each containing 3 players. Every player can pick one of the 4 hero's there team has: warrior, monk, ranger and mage. every combination is possible.

Every team has his own element: earth, wind, water and fire. Every team has his own terrain where they can slay creeps to get exp. So there are 4 connected area's.

I also made it that on your own terrain you are stronger then outside. This is to pretect early killing and make it harder to attack then to defend.

Every terrain also has a cave. In that cave there is a boss there respawns every X minutes. The boss can drop nice items that can pick up.

You also have a shop on every terrain. every shops sells different items, try to get em all ! (so no windwalk, that would be imba)

the only problem now is to make all the hero''s. and balance them. I dont really like to do that, make all the ability's and such. (I tried to make a taunt move for the warriors, so all the others can only attack him for a while. That way the taunt also works vs other human players, and not only creeps)

Would be really glad if i could get some help :D

Thanks in advance !

PS: Definitely need a new name ! :)

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
4 teams with 4 players each? Are you going to mod warcraft? :)

And about a name: Mental Wars?

Pied

Reaction score
It has been quite awhile now since i made this topic. I quited wc3 to go play WoW but since i got bored with the farming i started to play wc3 again. And i wanted start with the world editor again.

The terrain of this map is already done, but now i need some1 to make the hero's. I already picked some skins for each team (you may repick if you like). So i was wondering if anybody would do that ? Together we could balance the skills for each team.

I hope some1 is interested. Send me a PM or mail me at: cyberpied ed hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.