l-hate_you

Reaction score
Rune 2 Take
Events
Unit - A unit Acquires an item
Conditions
(Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Rune of Unlearning
Actions
Set HeroLevel = (Hero level of (Hero manipulating item))
Hero - Set (Hero manipulating item) experience to 0, Hide level-up graphics
Hero - Set (Hero manipulating item) Hero-level to HeroLevel, Hide level-up graphics

When the Else function of this If/Then/Else trigger runs, no experience is lost from the hero

I wanted to make it so that when the hero aquired the Rune, it would take away all of their experience but not make them lose any levels. For example- if a hero is level 5 with 156 experience on top of that, it would only take away the 156 experience and their experience bar would habe no purple in it but they would still just be level 5. That function takes away all of their experience totally and then restores their level- i couldn't think of any other way to do it though there must be one?? Please help x.x :nuts:

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Zero experience = Level 1

Hmm, maybe you set a variable equal to their level before you take away the exp, then after you take away all the exp, set the hero equal to that variable. Should work.

l-hate_you

Reaction score
That is exactly what i did- I set the heroe's level into a variable, removed all exp, and then set the heroes level to the integer stored in the variable..

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Im no genious but give the rune the ability from the tome of unlearning instead or triggering it. Thats a usless trigger.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.