Exploration//Exploitish movie thing..

jpres

Reaction score
I am currently working on an exploitation//explorationish kinda movie. Do you know how peeps used to get on org? Well I am going to show my guy up there, on top of EPL, lots of other stuff!!

Anyone intrested in seeing this?

ALSO!! PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS TO EXPLOIT!!! I AM WILLING TO GO TO ANY BOUNDARIES!! (Gm Island and that other stuff is impossible now, so please don't request any of those islands.)

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Just so you know, you can't get on top of Org anymore =).
Also, there are already tons of exploration movies out theree, don't waste your time =)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Agree'd with above.

And yes, you can still get to GM island. I've been there. :cool:

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Still possible to get on top of Org. Pretty damn hard though.

And I also recommend not making an Exploration movie. Too many rip offs out there nowadays.

jpres

Reaction score
Agree'd with above.

And yes, you can still get to GM island. I've been there.
My Bad, but another main reason I don't want to go there is because it is boring and if you stay for over 10-15 mins it results in auto-ban.

Just so you know, you can't get on top of Org anymore =).
Also, there are already tons of exploration movies out theree, don't waste your time =)
Well, what I am showing in my movie is lots of diff stuff. One thing is basically me getting above that terrain blocked off by an invisible wall. Of couse, I explored up there, and everything has been re-terrained at the old way even if you get up there. Me and friend also got all the way up passed everything before but didn't get it recorded. We will try again though.

Still possible to get on top of Org. Pretty damn hard though.

And I also recommend not making an Exploration movie. Too many rip offs out there nowadays.
If by ripoffs, you simply mean things that everyone knows, I am just doing stuff that hasn't been released as far as I know. I know the way you are talking about for org though, and that way is crazy, haha. You are talking about one where you gotta climb all that stuff east of Org, then get MC'd up, and slow fall down?

Hope this helps.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.