Explosive arrows

Baltazhar

Reaction score
I think there something helpful somewhere inside my skull, just can't remember...

I think you might be able to use Searing Arrows and give them an AoE, worth a shot until I remember what I forgot :cool:

Ticer

Reaction score
I used the orb of annihilation ability, it is an aoe arrow ability, just make sure the unit you give it to has the "missle (splash)" weapon type and set the units aoe range to how big you want the aoe to be.

Uszi

Reaction score
Or you could use triggers to create and kill goblin land mines at the position of the units that are being hit with searing arrows.

hasslarn

Reaction score
or just base it off the Firelords spells he got one passive initate or something is the name.

It will atk a unit give it a buff when the unit dies he will do AoE Damage.

Uszi

Reaction score
I used the orb of annihilation ability, it is an aoe arrow ability, just make sure the unit you give it to has the "missle (splash)" weapon type and set the units aoe range to how big you want the aoe to be.

Won't this make the attacks always splash?
I guess you could set the splashing to a very limited amount.

or just base it off the Firelords spells he got one passive initate or something is the name.

It will atk a unit give it a buff when the unit dies he will do AoE Damage.

I think he wants the arrows to explode on impact, not when a targeted unit dies.

Ticer

Reaction score
the orb of annihilation ability will only do aoe damage when cast, just like searing arrows only does the bonus damage when it's cast.

windale5

Reaction score
i believe

I believe i saw this spell in X hero siege. It was a ultimate that when the arrow hit the target a explosion came out and did spread damage. and no i do not want incinerate. also orb of annilation is a orb effect so thats no good either.

Ticer

Reaction score
what do you mean by orb effect? It comes from the undead destroyer unit and works and acts just like searing arrows or frost arrows, just with aoe.
edit: or do you want it to not be auto-cast?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.