Film Music for my map + related questions

robinremue

Reaction score
1) Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I'm looking for film music. Not ordinary film music though, it must have like latin choir singing in it and such. Much like the intro of the 300 trailer or like "O Fortuna" from the "Carmina Burana" by Orff (the only song like that, that I know about since I learned it in school :p)

2) Related to the question above, is it normal that when you import music, the quality gets reduced enormly? I imported an mp3 fragment and in media player the sound is almost perfect, while in the sound editor and ingame it sucks.

3) Could someone summarize me triggers I need to run to turn off all the wc3 related sounds and music?

Thanks in advance and rep afterwards ;)

WindexGlow

Reaction score
1) Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I'm looking for film music. Not ordinary film music though, it must have like latin choir singing in it and such. Much like the intro of the 300 trailer or like "O Fortuna" from the "Carmina Burana" by Orff (the only song like that, that I know about since I learned it in school )
Try limewire

2) Related to the question above, is it normal that when you import music, the quality gets reduced enormly? I imported an mp3 fragment and in media player the sound is almost perfect, while in the sound editor and ingame it sucks.
Likely wrong, but wc3 probably doesn't have such a great sound engine, or it runs it's own media program to make it slower/easier to play for wc3.

3) Could someone summarize me triggers I need to run to turn off all the wc3 related sounds and music?
Tutuials. I need to look one up on spelling.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.