FInal Fantasy Tribute!!!

Tenrai

Reaction score
I am making a map that is going to funktion abit like DBZ tribute, but for final fantasy and i would need some tips.
my idea is that the players will play characters or jobs from final fantasy and thet will need to complete different sagas/chapters/stages to win the map.
Now i wonder.
should i use chracters or jobs from FF fot the players?
Shold i give the characters different bonuses as they level up? if yes, what bonuses?
do you guys think that this will be good?

Andyoyo

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome RPG. All of those questions you have to choose for yourself, that's why it's your map :D You can always change those things in later versions, if the majority of players don't like that choice as much as the another one

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
if your gona do something like that, make it like chrono tirgger <made by the same ppl of ff and the artist of dbz> where they are able to choose to go to whichever FF universe they would want to

in each universe, it would feature a battle system that is the same of that FF, (IE: ff1 would be turn based, while ff9 would be ATB, or ff12 would be Real Time ATB)

event though the battle system has changed, the players keep their lvls stats and items <even though their from another universe> as they jump though universes

As for the final boss, be cretive and make some big monster, something original and not just sephy or kefka <as much as i love that evil heartless clown, he shudent be the last obss in a FF tribute> every FF had some strange final boss <FF9 this giant floating manlike thingy, Ff10 your own summons o_O, FF6 angel kefka ff7 suprisingly a angel looking sephy) so yea, make it big and awesome and original, like all the other ff's did

that would be the ultimate tribute

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.