Other Forest Labyrinth Project, in need of help

Chaos662545

Reaction score
Hello people! I am kinda new to this forum, but I've been using the Editor FAQ for some time now. I just recently started to create my own map, but unfortunately I am a bit inexperienced in some aspects to do it all on my own. So, I want to ask people to help me, if they can.

The map's theme is that two opposing teams have to battle their way to victory. That, however, is no easy task, as they find themselves scattered inside a deep forest with a river splitting it in half and with no clue about their comrades' positions. Not only that, but they have to face the deadly residents of the forest that surrounds them, as well as the forest itself, as it is a labyrinth of trees that only confuses them further. But getting to the river's other side is a challenge itself, as the few bridges are guarded by ferocious beasts and restless guardians. Welcome to the Forest Labyrinth.

I have already created the map, so now what I need is basically people to help me with the Heroes that will fight each other, as well as the opposition they will face.

So to sum it up, the positions I am looking for are as of below:

Hero Designer: If you want to be a Hero Designer, you have to be able to come up with ideas about heroes, their abilities, base stats, history and generally everything a hero needs.

Hero Creation Helper: Basically, we will be working together to create the hero with the Editor, from Abilities to looks.

Creep Designer: You will be responsible for the creeps the heroes will face. Position Taken by Marcel

Trigger Editor: Now this is a big deal. You will be responsible for cooperating with practically everyone to help out. Let's face it, simple triggers are just not the way of doing things, and I'll be straight with you, you will be working hard sometimes, but if anyone can make all the difference in the project, that's you.

Item Designer: Last, but not at all the least, you will be responsible for the Items the Heroes will purchase throughout their battle. Names, history, abilities,-it's all up to you.

I know I may be asking for too much, but I really need help with this. Anyone who's interested should post here or send me a PM. And of course, everyone who does help with this project will enjoy his name in the Credit roll.

Thank you very much,
Chaos.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.