fountain of youth?

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
maybe u mean to cr8 a fountain in the beginning of the game right? if correctly nderstood u this will look like this

Event: Map Initailzation

Action: Create 1 Foutain for Player at Center of "ur region" facing Default building degrees

NaPzt3R

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You should explain what exactly you want. If you don't, we cant help you. :)

AdamGriffith

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I think he means how do you trigger like a custom Fountain of Life/Mana.

Am I correct in this assumption?

If I am, what does this Fountain of Youth do?

Windwalk

Reaction score
by fountain i mean the one in dota where you enter the region then you regain your lost health well exactly like dota cuz im making a aos map

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Just look around for the model i think one is fountain of life the other is defiled fountain of life

Ps. if you want faster regen fix around with ability's and buffs to do so and good luck with ur AoS

Ub3r_

Reaction score
You'll need to make a custom unit based off Fountain of Life. Then add the abilities Life Regeneration Aura (Neutral) and Mana Regeneration Aura (Neutral). Make sure the abilities are custom so you can edit them.

PooBucket

Reaction score
Oh wtf, fountain of youth? Where you get that from...? Right out of thin air I hope, do you know how to use the Object Editor...? Cuz the way to restore hp can be many ways, but if your saying Dota's fountain at Sentinel/Scourge then that's Life Regeneration Aura (Neutral) and if you want mana, Mana Regeneration Aura (Neutral).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.