Friendly spell which can autocast outside of combat

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
I need to make a friendly spell which can auto cast a buff outside of combat, preferably without using triggers; I have made one ability like this already, by making the slow ability castable on friendly units, and removing the slow effect. I need to make another spell which does not use the slow spell, because, when I use the same spell to cast different buffs, the buffs do not stack (I can only have one of the buffs, not both). I have tried using curse, bloodlust, inner fire, frost shield,and other buffing spells, but they do auto cast unless the unit is in combat. (I will take a while to reply to any answers, because I am going to school soon)

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Units try to autocast the spell Parasite in any situation. The same with Web. Just enable them to cast it on allies, and it will never stop :).

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Impossible, all you can do is to set the duration to 0.01 and hope it won't notice.

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
Im using parastie as well now, but I just need one more..... Heal doesn't cast a buff, and inner fire only auto casts during combat.

Foresector

Reaction score
Similar problem to someone last year..
Umm, I think they used Essence of Blight?
That Undead Destroyer spell?
That gets casted out of combat, but not sure if it leaves buff, haven't got world edit open atm sorry

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I'm sure that Essence of Blight is only casted with injured units nearby. Just like Heal. Oh! I just remembered another ability casted in all situations, even on allies! If I recall correctly, Faerie Fire.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.