Frost Armor Spell

eric92

Reaction score
How do I change the way frost armor shows up on characters? It is usualy a blue orb with blue swirls going around it, I find this looks anoying and wanted to chage the way it looked but i dont know how. There is no missile art so i cant change that..

eric92

Reaction score
How do I take the cold efect of of Frost armor so it wont slow down enemy units when they attack me?

Yoshii

Reaction score
Frost armor apply a debuff to the enemy who attack, the slow part seem to be part of the spell , the only thing you can with it go into gameplay constant and change the "frost effect" and change frost effect on attack/movement, however that will apply on all frost attack like nova, arrow,armor.

I dont think removing the buff will do anything at all.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Frost armor apply a debuff to the enemy who attack, the slow part seem to be part of the spell , the only thing you can with it go into gameplay constant and change the "frost effect" and change frost effect on attack/movement, however that will apply on all frost attack like nova, arrow,armor.

I dont think removing the buff will do anything at all.

It was a guess :D

eric92

Reaction score
Ok ty u guys, i set the duration to 0.01 and this works, but I hope it wont cause lag.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
How do I take the cold efect of of Frost armor so it wont slow down enemy units when they attack me?

Set the duration hero to 0.01

EDIT:

Damn, looks like you figured it out. My bad.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.