Game always ends in darw from start

D

Da Fees

I'm working on a scenario where you have to get the most kills. You need to get 300 kills to win. I don't have anyway for you to be defeat because I don't know how to make it that you get defeated. But my problem is that evertime as soon as I start up the scenario it ends in a draw. Why is it doing this. If I need to provide mnore info on this map let me know!

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
When you say that it begins at a draw, does this happen when the game is full with players?

D

Da Fees

Originally posted by Ilendil
When you say that it begins at a draw, does this happen when the game is full with players?

Well I have 4 player slots and I start it with all four player slots being used. (me and 3 computers)

D

Da Fees

Originally posted by frie2
give us your victory trigger please

Here you go!

CONDITIONS:
- Non Allied Victory Players kills at most 500 any unit
ACTIONS:
- End scenarion in victory for current player

frie2

Maxis & Sim Moderator
Reaction score
if you made a seperate trigger for each player that goes like this:

-Conditions
All human players kills at most 500 any unit
Actions:
-End scenario in victory for current player

this should work

D

Da Fees

Ok I fixed the problem I had but now I've encountered tow new problems. I've it set up so that for every any unit you kill get 1 ore and 1 gas added to your supply, but my problem is my ore and gas will only go up to 2 or 4 and just stop it won't go up anymore, and after watching the replay my opponents started with 2003 ore and gas, yet I have a trigger correctly stating that you start off with 0 ore. Now my second problem is I have it set that the game ends when you obtained 500 kills the game ends, but when all of us got around 160 kills the game ended and teal won. Whats up with this?

frie2

Maxis & Sim Moderator
Reaction score
to fix part of your first problem:

Conditions:
player kills and razings score is at most 1 kill

Actions:
Modify resources add 1 ore and vespene gas
Modify score for kills and razings to 0
Preserve trigger

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.