Game Cache Single map multiplayer

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
Can you use a game cache in multiplayer for a single map? So you can load stuff like, Kills, deaths, Raito, item, And levels?

I was thinking since you cannot load into a new map in multiplayer the same way as in single player. maybe a game cache on a multiplayer map, that loads its self for a persons cache.

So i can implement Acheivements, Kills, Death, Rank, K/D raitio, items, And Quests. Or does your computer just not create the cache in multiplayer in the first place?

cause i see alot of controversy on this matter of subject. and just looking for a knowledgeable answear if this is possible, Cause it would be convienent to use Game cache, Instead of making a Save/load code.

lolol, Thanks for your help in advance.

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
In multiplayer the game cache is not saved. It exists only for the length of time that the game is running (I presume, exists only in memory), and thus cannot be used to transfer data between games. Otherwise why would we have save/load codes at all?

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
Well, we could have save load codes for loading into other maps if we did have game cache files, But couldnt load them between different maps, And thank you sir. Now i wont have to spend a crap load the size of Russia time, just to be dissapointed it doesnt work, But a save/load code that will take an alaskan sized mound of time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.